BEACH 360°

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Almost Reaching Koh Phangan

Our edit session is almost reaching Koh Phangan and that's where it all started when the film ends... memories fade and we continue in our journey until something fun comes along again.

There was no camera to shoot on I remember, so our soundman Jan decided to be a photographer for the day. I guess he was the only one who was sensitive to the cry of the ladies amidst the sounds of the crashing waves. But couldn't they tell that he is a sound-dude? Ha...

There was also a colourful dog on the big boat and we had to guess what the owner does. All I can say is that I think it was some kind of experiment. I don't think the captain of the boat cared how many people he packed in that day and it left us wondering is this one of those articles you see in the newspapers that a couple of hundred people was lost at sea when some boat in a faraway land capsized.

I guess we were lucky to be back on the shore of Koh Phangan that day, to enjoy a quick lunch on a side store, sipped in some milkshakes and continued the rest of our 5-day journey.

We did see the colouful dog again on the island. Not me personally but someone told me.

When things begin, they also end.

 
 
 
 

When things end, they begin again. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home